$300 holds your date!
Full-Venue Pricing includes:
- Use of the entire venue. Venue facilities include: Chapel, Banquet Room, Bride’s Room, Groom’s Room, Courtyard and catering kitchen
- Saturday packages include 12 hours
- Sunday through Friday packages include 8 hours
- 1 hour rehearsal
- 1 hour planning session
- Tables and Chairs
- Sound System in Chapel with 2 wireless microphones
- Antique library table for guest book
- Service of alcoholic beverages is permitted. There is an additional fee of $100.
- Seating in the Chapel is up to 200. The Banquet Room can seat up to 200 depending on seating arrangement. The Courtyard can seat 200+ for an outdoor ceremony, depending on how the seating is arranged.
- You will have the venue for 12 hours the day of your full venue rental. You are responsible for taking down your decorations and removing everything that you brought. Basic cleanup is all that is necessary.
- You will have the Chapel for a 1 hour rehearsal on the Thursday evening before your wedding.
- Full venue rentals include a 1 hour planning session with our staff to go over details for your ceremony and reception setup.
- Outside catering is allowed, as well as self-catering. You can use the DJ, photographer, and other services of your choice.
- In-house DJ is available for a fee of $450. This includes his services for your ceremony music as well as reception. Subject to available dates.
- In-house photography is available. Pricing is dependent on time spent and number of images desired. Ask for details.
- Rehearsal Option: Add 5 hours the day before your ceremony for rehearsal, rehearsal dinner or decorating for only $500.
Starting at $400 – Basic package includes 1-hour Chapel rental and minister. Custom packages available.
Call for availability and pricing.